Half Beef | Wagyu Angus Cross Down Payment
Half Beef | Wagyu Angus Cross
Aug 1 2021 Delivery
This is a great way to fill your freezer with tasty wagyu and save some money. If you want a Whole beef, buy 2 halves.
LOCAL PICKUP FREE or FREE DELIVERY TO WICHITA
NO FREE SHIPPING ON A HALF BEEF
Shipping can vary from $200-$550 based on distance from Kansas.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for a shipping estimate.
- $300 down payment reserves your half beef.
- The down payment goes towards the full payment of $3.89/LB hanging weight *Due at time of butcher
- The typical weight for half beef is 400-550 LBS
- Out of a 500 LBS hanging weight, you can expect 300 LBS of meat.
- You will need approximately 7 cubic feet of freezer space for half beef.
- Total cost *based on 500 LBS hanging weight: 500 LBS X $3.89/ LB = $1,945 + $450 processing fee(varies based on specialty cuts you get) AproximateTotal = $2,395 + shipping if applicable
- The processing fee varies based on weight as well.
- You choose how it is cut: Steak thickness, Roast size, Patties vs Ground, Fajita Meat, Stew Meat, Cubed Steak.
- You will be sent 3 invoices. One from Wiens Wagyu when the weight of your half beef is known. One from the butcher after your beef has been processed and one for shipping from Wiens Wagyu when your beef is boxed and shipping is calculated.